- Covenant Theological Seminary (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Dallas Theological Seminary (Dallas or Houston, Texas)
- Grace College and Seminary (Winona Lake, Indiana)
- Talbot School of Theology (Los Angeles, California)
- Columbia International University (Columbia, South Carolina)
That’s right kids. You heard it here first. Tosin is applying to seminary. I knew I was supposed to go to seminary two years ago after returning from my first mission trip from Spain. After being rejected from graduate school, I have accepted that this is what God wants for my life.
I find this ironic though. I don’t feel like I am holy or proper enough to be going to seminary. I love the academic and the relational-ness of the complete gospel of the Bible, but I don’t feel like my past is clean enough to actually attend a seminary. More than that, I don’t even know in what field I would find myself working post seminary. Fortunately, God has a previous pattern of using literally the most unqualified people to do His work. So, I accept the calling and move towards it.