Sept 10th: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let’s kick that negative self-talk outta here!
- I have the heart of a student. I love to learn and academic environments. I haven’t even finished my first Masters, and I already want to get another one and a minor in Spanish.
- My adult life is panning out to be a very interesting story.
- I have the ability to make myself and others laugh.
- That God has never given up on me. He could if He wanted, but He didn’t.
- While, I may not be a good dance partner, I am a fun one.
- I have no plans on settling with an average life, average relationships, average careers, or average existence.
- I am always seeking ways to improve on things.
- At the age of 24, I firmly believe, I can be anything I want to be when I grow up.
- That, God is continually working on me, especially during this 6 month period of struggle, sacrifice, sifting, and sanctification.
- That, I am thoroughly blessed, by the community of people around me. From my family, to my church friends, to mentors, to the community of older women around me, to my dance friends, to my friends from work, to my friends across the world, I know the most amazing people in the world.
You know…I actually do feel better.
One bonus one….I love this picture.